60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Best Diet For Fast Weight Loss - The Diet That Considers Why You Are Overweight

If you want to find the best diet for fast weight loss, you want to start with an honest evaluation of yourself. Take a look at your weight, and consider your weight loss goals. More importantly think about why you need to lose weight. Are you experiencing a lot of stress and to soothe yourself, are you reaching for junk food? If so, you will need to work on creating other comforts that will not cause you to gain any more weight.


My own life had been spinning out of control. I have a very difficult time dealing with my day job. Even though I work from home, I cannot stand the pressures of my work life, and I long to do other things with my time. Most of all I would like to be a normal attentive mother who spends lots of time with my son, not one who sits in front of the computer fielding phone calls for 8 hours a day.


I was beginning to put on weight, as I would reach for donuts or coffee cake in the morning to have with my coffee, and prepare myself to deal with the difficult customers. At lunch, I would eat fast food. Just to get away from my desk and ride to the restaurant felt like freedom. Cheeseburgers, fries, chicken fingers, any fried delicacy that would stop me from feeling bad, even if the effects wore off in an hour.


Again, I was soothing the uncomfortable feelings I had towards my job. Several years later, I way overweight, more stressed, and too tired to do anything other than work. I recognized that I had to change my lifestyle.


I began with meditation, and getting in touch with why I was feeling stress. I learned to breathe deeply, and move into the moment, instead of trying to get through the moment in resistance. I also started to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. I replaced a lot of the coffee with water, and sweets with whole grain toast. I eat only when I am hungry, and I stay hydrated throughout the day. I also walk every single day outside for at least 30 minutes.


This has been my best diet for fast weight loss, getting in touch with what was causing me to overeat, changing the behavior, and replacing bad habits with healthy habits.


For More Related Topics Blog: Weight Loss Workout Plans

No comments:

Post a Comment